Friday 24 October 2014

Men vs Women, the eternal fight.

Why do many women want men to be romantic?
A man cannot have lust and sharp intellect at the same time. Blood gushes either to the penis or brain at any point of time. When a woman says, I want a romantic man; she is effectively saying, "I don't want my man to think when he is with me. He should just obey me. I should be able to manipulate him. If he is not romantic, he will use his intellect. So he will see through all my tricks. I will then have to treat him as my equal. That is not acceptable."

Why do men want to be rich?
Women are attracted to money. Men know that being rich is the guaranteed way to attract beautiful women. Women say that like men who are sensitive, humorous, etc; but men know that is all bullshit. Women choose rich men and then try to change him. It like buying a car and then trying to convert it to a boat. It fails miserably. Then women are dissatisfied and complain about all men.

What is the solution?
Men and women should choose each other because of virtues, not because of looks, riches, etc. Then the strife between them is reduced and marriage can be bliss. Marry only because of the virtues of your partner. Any other reason for marriage is a recipe for disaster.


No comments:

Post a Comment